NON STOP RACE
The HUEX NON STOP will start on the 11th of November at (To be defined h) in the town of Cartaya, Huelva.
A route of more than 470 km where we will cross more than 40 municipalities in the province of Huelva.
470 kms approx. 8750m Elevation gain + approx. 8750m Elevation gain – approx.
- Recorrido Completo > track kms
- Track TRAMO 1 – El Rompido – Tharsis > track gpx
- Track TRAMO 2 – Tharsis -St. Bárbara de Casa > track gpx
- Track TRAMO 3 – Sta- Bárbara de Casa – Almonaster la Real > track gpx
- Track TRAMO 4 – Almonaster la Real – Cañaveral de León > track gpx
- Track TRAMO 5 – Cañaveral de León – Puerto Moral > track gpx
- Track TRAMO 6 – Puerto Moral – Nerva > track gpx
- Track TRAMO 7 – Nerva – Villarrasa > track gpx
- Track TRAMO 8 – Villarrasa – Gibraleón > track gpx
- Track TRAMO 9 – Gibraleón – El Rompido > track gpx
The route will be divided into 9 sections:
T1- EL ROMPIDO – THARSIS – 63KM / 650MD+
T2- THARSIS – STA. BÁRBARA DE CASA – 47KM / 705MD+
T3- STA. BÁRBARA DE CASA – ALMONASTER – 59KM / 1615MD+
T4- ALMONASTER – CAÑAVERAL – 60KM / 1840MD+
T5- CAÑAVERAL – PTO. MORAL – 35KM / 900MD+
T6- PTO. MORAL – NERVA – 40KM / 1070MD+
T7- NERVA – VILLARRASA – 62KM / 1425MD+
T8- VILLARRASA – GIBRALEÓN – 62KM / 315MD+
T9- GIBRALEÓN – EL ROMPIDO – 41KM / 230MD+
The start of the HUEX NON STOP will take place on Saturday 11th November at (To be defined h) in the town of Cartaya.
The HUEX NON STOP is a race with start and finish in the same place.
The finish line of the HUEX NON STOP will be located in the town of El Rompido, Cartaya.
The finish line will be open until (To be defined h) on Sunday 12th November, with a total duration of 36 hours.
Refreshment stations will be located at the checkpoints at the end of each section:
THARSIS – STA. BÁRBARA – ALMONASTER – CAÑAVERAL – PTO. MORAL – NERVA – VILLARRASA – GIBRALEÓN.
The start time is at (To be defined h) on Saturday 11th November and the finish line closes at (to be defined) on Sunday 12th November. Maximum time of completion is 36 hours (13km/h average).